World in Conflict beta testing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World in Conflict beta testing

Hey guys dont know where to drop this, so i'll put it here. I just want to bring to attention this game that i think will apppeal to most TG fans of RTS games. WiC is an action oriented RTS that requires lots of teamwork and cordination. There is no resource gathering to worry about everyone has an equal amount of points to spend on units and when those units die you get those points back.

You win by capturing points and holding them to gain momentum in the constant tug of war. Im sure most of you are familiar with this concept. Through gameplay you will accumulate tactical aid points, these can be used to decimate the battlefield with various weapons(napalm, daisy cutters, artillery strikes, tactical nuke ect.) you name it its in there, or bring in more troops.

I signed up for testing at gamespot, but you can also get a key to play by preordering the game. also note the beta event ends on the 19 of june.

Signing out,
    Jukinru

Re: World in Conflict beta testing

Sigh, there is a thread in the Strategy forum down at the bottom of the forums but not much activity there. This game is right up TG's ally but surprisingly there only seems to be a few interested in it. Might as well call this Tactical FPS Gamer... ;)
    It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

I like this. I thought is was a bit shallow at first, but its actually a very very good game. Lots of depth once you get into a game with good players.
      Do or do not, there is no try....
      -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Participated in the closed alpha of this. If you have any intrest in rts I suggest you try and get in on this.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X