Greetings again from me + -=[dMw]=-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings again from me + -=[dMw]=-

Greetings again from me and I reckon I can do so also from the -=[dMw]=-Community.
    To bad my RealLife situation is to hectic at the moment but the other day that I had some time I ended up on the [TG]-BF2142server and had some really GG's there. As allways the hospitallity and TeamPlay was really good so thanks for that. A couple of people even recognised the -=[dMw]=-Tag which is allways a good thing.

A question though, sometimes my connection to BF2142-servers seems to drop out of nothing, does anyone have a suggestion on what might be the problem? I do sometimes get the PunkBusterProblem but it's not like the AutoDisconnection like I just stated.

For the rest, I hope to shoot a few more [TG] 'ers again soon. Shoot you on the BattleField.

EDIT; I see I have still me [TG]Irr tag and such and reckon I don't deserve these rights anymore as I'm most definatly a to big of an irregular. As said, RealLife hectic; work, exams, my own appartment, my brothers house etc...
    I'll make sure I'll add another appropiate picture and so when back at home...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Greetings again from me + -=[dMw]=-

1) The TG tag is |TG| not [TG].

2) Connection drops on the server are common.

3) Didn't I just see you on yesterday?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
      Most of you new guys have standardized on |TG|, but back when -=[dMw]=- and TG were playing CS together all the time, you would find the TG tags represented quite a few different ways. And there's still nothing really official that has come down from on high. I think that our playstyle and standards are much more important than a silly tag anyway...

Oh, and Duvel, it's always good to see some dead men walking in our forums!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post

2) Connection drops on the server are common.

3) Didn't I just see you on yesterday?

1) Sorry Mister Big Toe.
        2) Okay...
        3) I haven't played yesterday but did play Sunday.

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
        I think that our playstyle and standards are much more important than a silly tag anyway...

Oh, and Duvel, it's always good to see some dead men walking in our forums!
        Seconded, TeamPlay for the win still, some really GG's in the past and hopefully also in the future.
        Thanks for the welcome (back). If there's anyone on the |TG|Servers I'll try and join when I want some BF2142, I still don't mind shooting you guys. ;)
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Welcome back. You can shoot Boxcar_0715 a PM about your Irregs status. He is the recruiting officer for the Irregs now.
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X