Dunkin Donuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunkin Donuts

This article was originally linked by Bill Simmons.

Dunkin Donuts and NE

Thought it was pretty interesting and made me kind of homesick considering there are zero DDs in or near Pensacola.

Re: Dunkin Donuts

Nice to see they spelled phœnix correctly. But I can't say I know anything about coffee as I tend to avoid drugs. I'm east-coast, so I have a number of DD's in the area, but last time I saw a Krispy Kreme was Gainesville.

Comment

Right across the street from me is one of the Dunkin Donuts distribution centers so I sit here all day smelling donuts. It is so hard to resist. I also pass about three of them on my way to work.
      Last edited by jonan_; 06-05-2007, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Really none near pensacola? That sucks :(. Plenty down here in Miami though :). <3 DD and their coffee and screw starbucks and that overpriced crap.

---

Comment

Yea, none here. What kills me is that Navy Blvd has a sign referring to the Navy Blvd Beautification Project and it is sponsored by Dunkin Donuts yet there are none around. If someone wanted to make a killing, they would request a Franchise license for down here. If the area can support 6 Walmart Supercenters within a 10 mile radius I'm sure there is room for a single Dunkin Donuts.

When I was in college there was a Dunkin Donuts across the street from my apartment. Time it right and talk to the right people and you can be the proud owner of day old donuts. Like Jonan said, the smell is intoxicating.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X