Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Out III !!!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=165314

It says Pc and consoles --- this can't be good.

Old fall out was full of politically incorrect innuendos and crude humor. I can't see that going over well on a console. Not to mention these arent the same developers :(
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Fall Out III !!!

Nice find. I was a huge fan of Fallout 1 & 2, I'm super pumped for this release. I had written this series off for dead.
    | | |

Comment

A little bit more artwork for you here:

http://www.twitchguru.com/fringedrin...ives_game.html
      [squadl]
      "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

They made a Fallout 2 after that first train wreck?
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Train wreck!? You're such a noob. Fallout 1 & 2 may be two of the best games EVER! What you speak is blasphemy.
          | | |

Comment

lol you guys are slow this was announced like 3 years ago just after Oblivion went into production bethesda bought the rights and said they were making it its based on the oblivion engine I think this may be the best game ever made in history I got goosebumps watching the trailer :) memories of the golden age of pc gaming It looks like they have stuck with the same motif that made the first 2 fallouts so great I hope they have lou pearlman as the narrator still he was in the trailer but that quote is used in all the fallouts so they could of just sampled it.

Comment

Originally posted by [TEC]Doct0r-Pwnage View Post
              lol you guys are slow this was announced like 3 years ago just after Oblivion went into production bethesda bought the rights and said they were making it its based on the oblivion engine I think this may be the best game ever made in history I got goosebumps watching the trailer :) memories of the golden age of pc gaming It looks like they have stuck with the same motif that made the first 2 fallouts so great I hope they have lou pearlman as the narrator still he was in the trailer but that quote is used in all the fallouts so they could of just sampled it.
              Lack of punctuation pains me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                Lack of punctuation pains me.
                Hey, he ended with a period! What more do you want? :D
                | | |

Comment

you know this it the internet right ? if that pains you, your day must be filled with pain. If you wish I cOuLd TyPe LiKe DiS d00d BuT I TiNk It WoUlD GiVe YoU AiDs... CaNcEr RidDeN AiDs

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! I loved the original Fallout! This new one just BETTER not be a FPS, or a lot of fans are going to be very upset.
                    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I'm pretty much 100% sure its going to be First Person. I don't understand the fans that cry about that at all the 3rd person turn based combat was not what made the games good, Sure that was good and fun 10 years ago but you gotta keep with the times and a more immersive fallout is a better fallout in my book. As long as they keep the leveling perks etc. and melee weapons I'm fine with a FPS

Comment

I won't mind if it's FPS, especially if it's anything like Oblivion. What I want is the same openendedness and freestyle of play in a post-holocaust world. To me that's what made the original Fallouts so awesome. Not the turn based combat.
                        | | |

Comment

Give me, a kiss to build a dream on
                          and my imagination will build upon that kiss.
                          Darling, all I ask is this:
                          a kiss to build a dream on.

Class.

Comment

fallout 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                              I won't mind if it's FPS, especially if it's anything like Oblivion. What I want is the same openendedness and freestyle of play in a post-holocaust world. To me that's what made the original Fallouts so awesome. Not the turn based combat.
                              I agree. The reason I liked it so much was the post-apocalyptic theme/environment that was so well done. I remember walking through Best Buy looking for a game and picked up the Fallout box. Inside it made a reference to the old C64 Wasteland game and I new I had to get it. Since then its been on my list of top games of all time. I can't wait for Fallout III. As long as they can retain the original feel I could care less whether it is turn based or FPS.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X