Clear All

• Domino Billiards Trick

Dood... this might be the coolest pool trick I have ever seen... :row__686:

Domino Billiards
    Dizlor

Re: Domino Billiards Trick

:D

They couldn't have got that first time.

One of the best shots I ever saw happened last night. My friend attempted to pot a red in the corner pocket but hit the ball too hard. The red ball bounced off the curved part of the cushion on the long side of the table. The ball somehow jumped up off the table and landed on top of the cushion at the top end of the table and rolled along the rail and fell into the pocket on the opposite side. :o

Comment

Originally posted by Obi View Post
      :D

They couldn't have got that first time.

One of the best shots I ever saw happened last night. My friend attempted to pot a red in the corner pocket but hit the ball too hard. The red ball bounced off the curved part of the cushion on the long side of the table. The ball somehow jumped up off the table and landed on top of the cushion at the top end of the table and rolled along the rail and fell into the pocket on the opposite side. :o

I miss snooker :( My old hall had a nice one.. .but got rid of it.. now there isnt one around anywhere :( I miss $10 racks of 9-ball on the snooker table :P
      Dizlor

Comment

That was pretty awesome

Comment

That's impressive, to say the least. I wonder how long it took them to set it up.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I wonder why they used such a crappy videocam. for recording the sequence....
            --
            VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerHans View Post
              I wonder why they used such a crappy videocam. for recording the sequence....
              They didn't. That video has been on the internet for years and years. I know I've seen a much higher quality version.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X