TG Servers Down????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Servers Down????

I was going to BFDC to play and noticed all severs seem to be down by the all seeing eye. If down, when can we expect them up again?

Re: TG Servers Down????

Originally posted by MadDog
    I was going to BFDC to play and noticed all severs seem to be down by the all seeing eye. If down, when can we expect them up again?
    Geesh... Major changes are going on right now. There are announcements all over the forums.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
      Geesh... Major changes are going on right now. There are announcements all over the forums.
      Wooo there Cing......If I would have seen the answer to my question, then I would have not posted my question in the first place. So Sorry to have made you read this post and took the very few second that it took for you to read this. So My deepest Apoligies to you for that. I will in the future try not make that same mistake again just for you :icon_bigg

Comment

is it still down or is there an ip now that i can get onto.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
          is it still down or is there an ip now that i can get onto.
          IP changed, but I still show down.

GR SRV# 1 - 67.19.26.149
          GR SVR# 2 - 67.19.26.150

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog
            Wooo there Cing......If I would have seen the answer to my question, then I would have not posted my question in the first place. So Sorry to have made you read this post and took the very few second that it took for you to read this. So My deepest Apoligies to you for that. I will in the future try not make that same mistake again just for you :icon_bigg
            Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. Just tried to point out that there were major changes going on and that I was surprised that any member wasn't aware of them...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. Just tried to point out that there were major changes going on and that I was surprised that any member wasn't aware of them...

I was aware of changes but didn't think servers would be down for an extensive time and was just wondering when they wound be up again for some games. So I posted. :icon20:

Comment

According to the GR forums, GR is hopefully going to be back up tonight! Weee!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X