Patience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patience

One thing old age and my life style has taught me is that not every thing is life or death and I can't have it all right now.... So guys just sit back and wait and give Tactical Gamer a chance to move on It will make it.....Apo keep plugging I'll be there right behind you if you need and old man to kick once and awhile :icon12:

As for the rest of us out here on this end give them a chance to get things up and running it will be a bumpy road but from the past experience I can guarantee one thing it will get smooth. These guys have always made it easy for me....and I can't remember how many years its been but it has been awhile and it has been a lot of fun up till now and I expect it will be a lot of fun for awhile longer....

I found this story awhile back and maybe we all can use it in life!

Patience

"My fondest memory of my Dad occurred one summer day out in the middle of a mountain lake. “Don’t jerk it. Just reel it in real slow,” my father whispered. But it was so difficult. I hated to wait for anything. I usually took forever to decide what I really wanted, but once I decided, I wanted it right now. And right now I wanted to catch a fish.

My father seemed to sense my impatience. “The big ones didn’t get that way by snapping the first thing to hit the water,” he said quietly. “You’ll soon find that anything big and worthwhile usually takes a lot of time.”

Then, with a smile that I will never forget, he added, “After all, I’ve already spent twelve years on you.”

The story came from here http://www.forbetterlife.org/main.as...0&language=eng
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X