Going to Bonnaroo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Bonnaroo

I'm heading out to Bonnaroo tomorrow at 7, so I'll be gone for 9 days, more if disaster hits. If any of you are going to be there (among the tens of thousands of other people) look for the guy in the yellow suit running around like he's on something and say "hi". It'd be good if you'd explain yourself after the "hi" 'cause I'll be tweaking something fierce.

Anyways, I'm gonna see WEEN, The Flaming Lips, and.....oh probably some other stuff. I'll catch you guys up on the insanity when I get back. And just a little FYI: it's me and 3 other friends going down to Tennessee (from MN) on our first road trip (some first time driving on the highway) and we're gonna be camping along the way (most this'll be first time camping), then there's the 4-day hippie music festival and all the drugs that implies to unsupervised teens. Yeah, it's gonna be a blast.:icon20:

Re: Going to Bonnaroo

Flaming Lips will be awesome. Does Wayne Coyne still crowd surf in that enormous hamster balls?

Comment

Bonnaroo is great, but unfortunately I can't afford to go this year, need to work. But who knows, being so close I may go sneak in for a day.

Comment

The Police, Tool, The Flaming Lips,......gonna be a hell of a festival, have fun!
        |TG-6th|FYAH29
        "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Originally posted by Obi View Post
          Flaming Lips will be awesome. Does Wayne Coyne still crowd surf in that enormous hamster balls?
          Yeah, he did it at the State Fair last summer when I saw them. Pretty much the whole speel is gonna be 24/7 awesome. Not trying to gloat or anything but I've just been getting stoked for this since 6 months ago. The imminence is palpable.

Comment

WEEN?! OMG! I didn't even know they were still around! I am so jealous.
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I will be there! leaving Wed at midnight.
              I have not been around here in a long time so i am sure you have no clue who i am. But If i see the yellow suit, I will be sure to say Hello
              I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
              --Douglas Adams

Comment

Watch out for the tax man...I just read an article about them searching people for drugs, arresting them for said drugs, then taxing them for the drugs on top of everything else!

Stoopid The Man.
                "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
                EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
                PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....0104/706140398

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X