Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to...

Hello.
    Just wondering if any of my old buddies are still around and if so what everyone is playing these days.

/wave
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

Re: What ever happened to...

Hi B! Long, LONG time no see. How ya doing?

LOTS of new faces around. Doubt you're recognize too many.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

No. We all left. Except me... somehow I ended up with your old job, slacker. :)
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I don't even know this person. Is he new?

No, wait, never mind....
        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Wow. There's an old face.

Hey B!
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Hello! :D
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Well.. good to see some of the old school is still around.. I recently pulled myself away from WoW.. what the new hot game?
              I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
              --Douglas Adams

Comment

BF2 (with mods) + CS:S
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Big-B View Post
                  Well.. good to see some of the old school is still around.. I recently pulled myself away from WoW.. what the new hot game?
                  The BF2 Series (and I'll count 2142 with that) is definitely the new breadwinner around these parts. Armed Assault is looking pretty sexy as well, but it's still too new to have a meaty following. If Ubi ever puts out a non-stupid GR sequel, it might get some legs, but I won't hold my breath for that.

CS and NS continue to thrive, especially given their relative ages (and especially NS).
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X