Website Loads Slow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Loads Slow!

Anybody having trouble with the main TG site loading slow it locks up for me at 56% all the trext and backround for me is there but the picts never show up. Even after I log in its like this... Was fine till the switch over.....

Re: Website Loads Slow!

Anybody having trouble with the main TG site loading slow it locks up for me at 56% all the text and backround for me is there but the pics never show up. Even after I log in its like this... Was fine till the switch over.....

The forums are fine.....

Comment

It's been slow on and off for various parts of TG. The mail server was sluggish for a bit but seems fine now. The forums are better but still has some problems. The main website was bad this morning but is much better now.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

changes = slow down's.

Comment

It looks to have picked up for me over here- how about you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
            It looks to have picked up for me over here- how about you guys?
            At this point, I'm having no problems. However, an hour ago <1pm EST> I was loading private messages and new posts extremely slow.

Comment

It was real bad before lunch on the forums but it's gotten a lot better.
              I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X