Transformers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers

Working security at a theater has its advantages... like seeing the screenings for a move a week before. I actually went there tonight (not to work) but to see Live Free or Die Hard. Great movie. Loved it... but then when I heard about the screening for Transformers I headed over there and boy was I glad I did.

I can't say I'm bias because I wasn't a huge fan growing up and really didn't have much contact with Transformers (toys or the cartoon). But this movie rocked. Blew me away from beginning to end. Amazing special effects and a great cast provided lots of action and surprisingly, a lot of funny sequences. I strongly recommend everyone go and see this as soon as it hits theaters next weekend! I may not be able to sleep tonight... wow.

()

Re: Transformers

YARRRRRRR. Thats what I was hoping for! Cant wait until the 4th!

Comment

I plan on seeing this. I've been interested since those trailers.

Comment

I need to hear Optimus Prime talk in a commercial.

I know logically that it's the same man doing the voice as it was in the past, but it isn't real until I hear it. When I do, it will trigger something deep and primal, and I will drop whatever I'm doing to go to a theater. Even if it's not open.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

While I kind of wish this was based on the Generation one transformers, I'm atleast excited Prime's voice is in it. I can't wait to to see it.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I grew up alittle after the Transformers craze but this movie looks great. Leave it up to Micheal Bay to get asses in seats.

Seriously, this movie will be in the top five of highest grossing movies of all time.
            |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
            "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
            - Check me out on The Onion
            - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
              I need to hear Optimus Prime talk in a commercial.

I know logically that it's the same man doing the voice as it was in the past, but it isn't real until I hear it. When I do, it will trigger something deep and primal, and I will drop whatever I'm doing to go to a theater. Even if it's not open.
              Oh man... you'll love it. He still sounds great... too bad Megatron wasn't the same.

()

Comment

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath View Post
                I grew up alittle after the Transformers craze but this movie looks great. Leave it up to Micheal Bay to get asses in seats.
                You know what's funny? Bay originally didn't want to do the movie... he almost turned it down, calling it a "stupid toy movie". But he remembered from working with Lucasfilm back in the day when they made Raiders of the Lost Ark that it would also fail... oops. At least this time he wised up.

Seriously, this movie will be in the top five of highest grossing movies of all time.[/QUOTE]

Very possible...

()

Comment

I'm jealous. I really geeked out over this.
                  USAR

Comment

I cant wait!
                    Word

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      Cant wait until the 4th!
                      Our day is near!
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                        I'm jealous. I really geeked out over this.
                        /me giggles.
                        http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=geeked+out
                        You gotta stay hip to the newfangled lingo, squeakachu.
                        --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Keres View Post
                          /me giggles.
                          http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=geeked+out
                          You gotta stay hip to the newfangled lingo, squeakachu.
                          #2, I swear!

No, wait, lets go! Stop, GO... RUN RUN RUN... *shake*, hm thats funny my nose is bleeding... CAN'T STOP GOTTA GO!
                          USAR

Comment

Transformers is like X-Men, they have enough main characters and story lines to make tons of movies. I just wish they could get more of the original voices if they were going to sell out on the car types. R.I.P. Scatman Crothers aka original Jazz.
                            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Saw it at a pre-screening showing last night. It was fun. I'd give a solid B-. Some cheese but some genuine cool scenes and lots of very fun special effects. Overall worth seeing I think as long as you don't think too hard about what you are seeing and being told. ;) :)
                              Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X