Too Much BF2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much BF2?

I have a friend who owns a Beechcraft Baron, a light twin. she and I were at the airpark here today washing up her plane inside and out and checking out a couple old warbirds that flew down from stowe earlyer. Now we have the VT Air Guard stationed here on the eastern side { http://www.vt.ang.af.mil/ } She was talking to some of her pilot friends, I was leaning against her baron when all of a sudden a huge roar went over head. Two F-16's had just burned by and automatically I ducked and screamed out ENEMY AIRCRAFT SIGHTED!
    her friends stared at me like I was nuts and she broke into laughing so hard I thought she would pee her pants. she plays BF2 too :)
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: Too Much BF2?

F16's wouldn't be ENEMY aircraft, now, would they? Is there something you're not telling us?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

hehe, I always seem to be on the opfor side, plus I knew my friend would get a kick out of it. I got to ask her to stop in here, she would love this place and the server.
      {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

I played Lineage II for a couple years and the in-game currency was called Adena. Before my girlfriend and I decided to get a place I asked my last roommate if she had enough Adena for the electric bill. She looked at me like I lost my mind because it took me a few seconds to catch what I said. Definitely not one of my best moments.

Comment

I have a couple of friends from ohio who are final fantasy nuts. they refer to money as GP all the time and if you dont know them, you have no clue what theyre talking about. its hilarious to be in a store with them and one will ask the other to buy him a soda or something and the other will respond with "sorry dude, dont have enough GP for it."
          then you watch everyone else look at them like "whaaaa?"

Comment

About 6-7 years ago right when I was at the height of wasting life on CS and still in med. school I'd been playing for about 30 hours straight and was so dead to the world that I was eating a pickle, then when finished I saw a trash can in the game and tossed the pickle at the monitor trying to throw it away.

Eat that.
            Let the good times roll.

Comment

Originally posted by SheerSonicBlue View Post
              About 6-7 years ago right when I was at the height of wasting life on CS and still in med. school I'd been playing for about 30 hours straight and was so dead to the world that I was eating a pickle, then when finished I saw a trash can in the game and tossed the pickle at the monitor trying to throw it away.

Eat that.
              HAHA! that has got to be the funniest thing i've heard in a long time. Nice one!
              sigpic

Comment

Yea, it was sleepy time.
                Let the good times roll.

Comment

Roflol :D

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X