E3 '07 Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 '07 Live

Just curious, but who's staying up 'till midnight tomorrow watching E3 '07 Live? It's like 3 days I think, and each day is bout 2 or 3 hours long. Can't wait to watch them. Lol.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: E3 '07 Live

Man, I miss the "old" E3. I was able to go the last three years and it was the most over the top trade show I've ever been too. Sensory over load to say the least. Though I can see why they changed the format as it's a trade show where business is conducted and not for game junkies like me hogging the mouse or controller.

Ironically, this year's is being held where I live and I can't attend. I may go down to the Santa Monica pier and try and catch the Gamespot broadcast. I went by the building earlier but I believe it's being broadcast from inside.

If you read about some guy arrested for stealing a copy of Age of Conan or Crysis than you know it's me.
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I'm watching G4's pre-coverage right now, I was going to subscribe to Gamespot to watch all the press conference, but the service was terrible last year, bandwidth problems on their end. Only bad thing is, G4 has to take commerical breaks. Either they resume, or you miss out on parts of the conferences. Which sucks.

Comment

I'll probably just wait for it all to filter down later in the week, this years E3 doesn't have me very excited.

Comment

Less craziness along with less cash for cabbies, hotels and booth babes:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...ck=2&cset=true

I'd like to catch the funeral procession going down the beach.
          |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
          "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
          - Check me out on The Onion
          - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Man, MS has announced some good stuff. Gears Of War coming this year to PC. that was a nice announcement.

Comment

omg I know! i just saw that it looked awsome! and whats great was he said wait till holiday for XP/Vista, so XP can play the Gears too.
              "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Call of Duty 4 looks pretty sweet too.

Comment

Sweet he just announced a mutliplayer beta for COD4 charlieoscardelta.com for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
                    Sweet he just announced a mutliplayer beta for COD4 charlieoscardelta.com for details.
                    Been trying to full access this page for the last 35mins...MySQL errors all around. Should of went to it a few mins earlier before they said anything about the beta, but mentioned the website first.

Comment

I'm watching the vid on www.gametrailers.com right now
                      Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

The website for CoD4 is working now and heres what in the forums about the Beta FAQ: When does the BETA start?

The beta will launch in August, 2007. The Exact date is TBD, we'll update you as details are finalized.

How do I get into the BETA?

There's going to be a lot of ways to secure your spot in the Public Multiplayer Beta for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, finalized details will be coming out in the near future. However, Charlieoscardelta.com members will have exclusive chances and ways to get into the BETA which we'll be detailing in the coming weeks.

What platforms is the BETA for?

This Multiplayer BETA is exclusive to the Xbox 360 via Xbox Live, however we've got lots of things in the works for the PC version as well which we have yet to announce. This FAQ / BETA is strictly for the Xbox 360 version however.

Comment

I'm stayin up, though I hate the pre coverage and the lag they had. I seriously missed some big stuff cuz of it >.<

I hope to just find it on the internet, maybe not gamespot....youtube?

Comment

This is gonna be freakin' AWESOME +4:)

I hope that it will be available for PC!
                            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Heavenly Sword makes me almost want a PS3.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X