This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting GoodBye Posts

I have seen it all. I post a goodbye post in BFDC and it gets deleted. WHAT did I do to deserve my post being deleted. Then I find out other post have been deleted as well from other former TG members.....WOW, I guess we can't say GOODBYE......ooooppppssss (I sais the bad word) O well

MadDog

Re: Deleting GoodBye Posts

Originally posted by MadDog
    I have seen it all. I post a goodbye post in BFDC and it gets deleted. WHAT did I do to deserve my post being deleted. Then I find out other post have been deleted as well from other former TG members.....WOW, I guess we can't say GOODBYE......ooooppppssss (I sais the bad word) O well

MadDog
    If your gone why do you care?
    Seriously.. If you have friends your going to play with .. they know how you feel. Put the shoe on the other foot.... This place just went under and over... so you think all these "Goodbye" post's feel good to the guys who tried (and or supported) this place.
    Of course not.

edit: removed text

***** Let's be respectful here....
    Last edited by phyllis; 07-01-2004, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Re: Deleting GoodBye Posts

If one wishes to be respectful and courteous to the person or institution with whom he or she has reluctantly chosen to part company, then a private message is appropriate. If one must make public statements, one may do so on his or her own website.

This is a place of business as well as a gaming community, and hissy fits shouldn't be tolerated, much less supported.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X