Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Chance for a TG World in Conflict Forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Chance for a TG World in Conflict Forum?

I have already played it quite a bit in both the closed and open betas quite a bit and found it the most teamwork oriented RTS I have ever seen, perfect for TG. Although it isn't out yet, the release should be within the next few months. (Q3 2007 if I'm not mistaken) I was just curious if there was going to be enough TG members that would be interested in getting behind me on this.

For those of you unfamiliar with it (Where have you been!):
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/778/778879p1.html
    http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3158942

Players fight as either NATO or USA vs USSR on relatively small 8v8 maps where games last on average between 10-20 minutes per match. It is by no means C&C style as there is no building involved and fighting starts within 30 seconds of game start. Servers are set up so people can come and go as they please without disrupting the rest of the players. Imagine BF2 as an RTS with prettier graphics, and of course, NOOKZ!

I suggest you check out the open beta if you get a chance.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Re: Any Chance for a TG World in Conflict Forum?

I've only seen one thread on the game (and a dupe in General Discussion)? We have a RTS forum that is appropriate for discussion on games like this. I wouldn't think that a separate forum would be considered until the RTS forum starts getting cluttered with multiple World in Conflict threads...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I predict this will happen soon enough. This game is perfect for TG RTS fans.
      Do or do not, there is no try....
      -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Me supports..

Comment

Maybe not right now but we deffenly need one by the time the game goes retail.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X