Divorce, Roommates Wanted - Gilbert, AZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce, Roommates Wanted - Gilbert, AZ

I'm going through the big D, that means I can not afford what I live in. But
    given that, I wanted to leverage an opportunity, to build my own geek and LAN
    friendly compound!

I have three 10x10 rooms for rent in a spacious 2150sqft house whose floor plan makes it look much bigger than it is. It's sparsely furnished, with an empty 22x12 area just waiting for folding tables :)

$500/mo plus share of utilities. Gilbert Rd & Warner Rd., Gilbert, AZ.

IM me through the forum with your contact information, it e-mails my main account.
    -- Shroom
    I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Re: Divorce, Roommates Wanted - Gilbert, AZ

Wow man, sorry to hear that SP. Or maybe I'm happy to hear it. You'll have to let me know ;)

Good luck on finding roommates :)
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

This is the happiest divorce any of you will likely see. We're both good people who decided we didn't belong together, and we'd both feel better and more free apart. We're paying the flat fee at The Divorce Store, re-signing property and bank accounts, and that's it.
      -- Shroom

Comment

Small world, Gilbert and Warner is like a stones throw away from me. But alas, i live with my parents :P

Comment

Originally posted by Santa View Post
          Small world, Gilbert and Warner is like a stones throw away from me. But alas, i live with my parents :P
          But you could not! Think of the freedom!
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Indeed, you'd be free to knife people into the wee hours of the morning without your mom going buck on you!

Comment

Going through the same kind of break up as you are, only its a highschool relationship.

If I werent 17 and in NY, I'd take it up to live that lifestyle anytime :)
              Skud

Comment

Santa, just walk on by :) You could still frag to the wee hours of the morning, plenty of camping space, and a door where your parents know they can kick down so they won't.

Hey, maybe that will be a triple incentive for Snappy to finally drive by when he's visiting his parents. LAN and sleeping bag space await!

Sorry to hear that Skud. If it's any consolation, this guy believes that it's the right thing to do, you were too immature to have any relationship at all if you're under 25: http://971freefm.com/pages/podcast/117.rss Have sex. Don't get serious. You'll get hurt if you do otherwise.
                -- Shroom

Comment

Oh dear god, no, we werent married. Just a weird break up. It was not a bang, but a whimper.

Being married when your 17 is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'll wait till im your age ;)
                  Skud

Comment

Being married when your 17 is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'll wait till im your age
                    Being married under 30 is stupid. Even then, its more a financial arrangement nowadays imo.
                    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
                      Oh dear god, no, we werent married. Just a weird break up. It was not a bang, but a whimper.

Being married when your 17 is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'll wait till im your age ;)
                      Sorry, I edited that out when I re-read your post. Re-read that :)

Aero, that's exactly what Tom Leykis, in the podcast which I posted, believes. He's even more specific, actually. There's no benefit to anyone... Except children of loving parents... To marriage. First he says there's no benefit to a man, and he puts a lot of time into this part with his chauvinistic banter, which is the fun part of his show. Later he says there's no benefit to a woman either, if there's a pre-nump. So don't do it unless you're ready to have kids NOW and you've gotten all the play-time out of your system, and you're ready to take a piece of your life away from yourself and put it into the kid. Love, sex, money, politics, legalities, security, are all serious misuses of the institution of marriage, but people do it for ONLY these reasons all the time, including me and my wife when we got married.

Oh yeah, I'm 33, and ready to START playing ;)
                      -- Shroom

Comment

Yep always remember, distinguish the difference between love and lust, or you'll end up getting hurt. Alot times, it's infautation mixed with lust. It's killer, and I've been down that road many times in my past.

So good luck to you guys.

Comment

I only game naked - would that be a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by KnifeHeavy View Post
                            I only game naked - would that be a problem?

not if your 19, female and hot!.
                            sigpic
                            |TG-1st|Grunt
                            ARMA Admin (retired)
                            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

almost 30 hairy fat male... :( sorry

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server