TG fantasy football league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG fantasy football league?

Training camps are starting up all over the NFL, so who's up for it? I prefer leagues of 10-12, but I'm flexible on the numbers, point system and site/format. Who knows, maybe we'll have enough peeps for multiple leagues.

Re: TG fantasy football league?

I would very interested in participating in a fantasy football league with other members. My wife and I are huge fans of the NFL and the football season is one of the few we spend time watching sports together. Yahoo! Fantasy Sports might be a good choice, but I am open to any suggestions.

Comment

FPS_Douglas ... i think i heard that name before. I still don't know what he is talking about. His "fantasy" stuff could be booby trapped...
      former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time either, but I like it that way. Nice to see ya, dawolf!

Pfeil, is that just you, or should I consider a second spot fer yer wife? I also like the yahoo format.

Comment

If we use Yahoo!, my wife and I will take advantage of their co-manager feature, so it would be just one team for the Pfeils. She might be the one placing restrictions on what I can do to the team, of course!

Comment

We had a CBS Sportsline league last year run by Gixxer. I'm in for another league. Sumluv's Smacktards will be ready to dominate once again!

By the way Douglas my Jets will beat your wussy Patriots twice this year.

Burning spies is cool.

Comment

LMAO Sumluv, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Thanks bro!

Comment

I would love to be in the TG league. I have used most the services and I think Yahoo is the best but you have to have a pay league to use stat tracker. Without stat tracker yahoo is no good. You have to wait until the next day to see the winner. With stat tracker Yahoo is a superior, user friendly service with good articles and research (which comes from nfl.com whose ff service is weak and hard to manage)

Comment

Count me in! Love football season, my favorite pro sport by far.

|TG-9th|ZWood15
                  "By Any Means"

Comment

I'd be in again this year.

Comment

I have used yahoo in the past. I suspect we could get enough for several leagues.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Count me in, my workmates at job got me to try this league thing this year.. Is there going to be a nice TG website for this? Would be great

Comment

Well, if we get one more to sign here, I think that makes 10. We could start an early league. I plan to join several, but I'm itchin for a draft and some good ole fashioned smack talk.

Comment

I'll do it again. Had a lot of fun last year.

Lucky Shot

Comment

OK then, I guess we just have to hammer out the details for the early league .

First off, would everyone have to buy stat tracker or just one person? Is it really necessary? I honestly don't care if we don't get stats for a day or two, the end results will remain the same.

How many positions do y'all want? I would prefer at least 2 rb, but beyond that, I don't care too much, as long as we don't go too overboard. I also don't care if we go with a def, or actual defensive players, either is good with me.

As far as points, I'm not too picky as long as we don't tip the balance too far from default. Either way, we'll all be playing by the same rules. I do like receptions to count for points tho, but I'm flexible on that.

Also, I was figuring 14 games for the regular season, then the rest for the playoffs.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X