Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSURGENCY: Modern Infantry Combat

Hi,

If you haven't been playing Insurgency lately, you’re missing out on a great MOD. Graphics, sound, maps are great, but game play will go up or down depending on the players on the server.

I saw that TG has an INS server but it's locked for members. Will this change in the future?

Cheers,

Nix

Re: INSURGENCY: Modern Infantry Combat

I heard from a friend on TG that they have it locked till the wave of excitment for it dies down, because of all the new people and low number of server, TG don't want random 'smacktards' screwing everything up. IDK if that's true but that's what i heard.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

server is open and has been since the last patch. And when we put a password on its publicly posted for all members.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Where is that password? Is it only sent to contributing members?

Cheers,

Nix

Comment

Check the insurgency forum.
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

We've got a whole forum for it. Information about it will be posted in (you guessed it) its own forum. It's not listed in the "Games" list at the top of the page; you have to navigate to the main forum and follow the link from there.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Server has been unlocked for quite some time. Some of us are playing INS TONIGHT so jump on soon!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X