X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Channel Games

Anyone play these?

I'm downloading Dogfights right now.

Edit: At first glance, this game is pretty sweet. It's done in the source engine and utilizes the Ageia PhysX technology. It's definitely not a sim, but a fun arcade style recreation of the episodes features from week to week. Anyone who is a fan of Dogfights the show is sure to love this game. Best of all...it's a free download.
    | | |

Re: History Channel Games

Wow, this game is a whole lot of awesome.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I love it, its great I play it at work, its a fun little game on the side and after you watch TV show you want to get in the action... I now recreate some of the flying turns the Yo-yos and use it in other games and works LoL

Comment

Since I started playing today, the yo-yo was the first move I tried to pull off. Almost pulled it off once...almost. I think I should start with something simpler...like flying straight or barrel rolls.
        | | |

Comment

Love on program when they say, He is located here... the enemy forces are THERE.. He will attempt to fly HERE... Love that part, I try to recreate that

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X