Bourne Ultimatium(little spoiler)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bourne Ultimatium(little spoiler)

Great movie just had a little beef with the way they ended it. At the end when nikki is watching the news and they talk about how jason fell off the ten story building into the river, they could'nt find the body. Nikki gives a little smile. Should have ended it right there, instead they go back to the river scene and you see jasom swim away. Would have been a better ending in my mind.

Re: Bourne Ultimatium(little spoiler)

I loved all the bourne movies and this really topped it off nicely. Some really great scenes in the movie. I wanted to hear the moby song more though!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
      . I wanted to hear the moby song more though!
      Is that the one they play right at the end?

Comment

Yep, good song and what i consider to be the theme of the movie.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
          Great movie just had a little beef with the way they ended it. At the end when nikki is watching the news and they talk about how jason fell off the ten story building into the river, they could'nt find the body. Nikki gives a little smile. Should have ended it right there, instead they go back to the river scene and you see jasom swim away. Would have been a better ending in my mind.
          /agree

Comment

The way i saw it, the water was purely symbolism. Breaking out of the water was him breaking away from his life of running and the ending of that life. I thought it was a good ending.

Comment

Best of the series, and that's saying something as the two previous were excellent. Greengrass can direct one hell of an action movie.

The fight scene with the other agent in the room was so well done.
              |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
              "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
              - Check me out on The Onion
              - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I agree with the rest, excellent, excellent movie(s).

Matt Damon really nailed that character very well and it showed through in the last one.

For those of you that like the movies, give the books a try if you haven't. Ludlum is the best spy/thriller novelist I've read.

Comment

Wow, i'm way behind the times. I didn't even notice that a new Bourne movie had released..

Comment

Originally posted by Santa View Post
                    The way i saw it, the water was purely symbolism. Breaking out of the water was him breaking away from his life of running and the ending of that life. I thought it was a good ending.
                    And the first movie begins with Bourne being pulled out of the Mediterranean Sea :D

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Saw it last night and liked it, but I wish they'd done more to explain the origins of Bourne other than "he chose it" and that's it. No explanation about his amnesia at all. And, as a psychologist, when they mentioned Behavioral Modification, I thought that opened up a huge door for some super interesting backstory they could've gone into, but they didn't really go into that either.

Regardless, it was a good movie and actually held your attention the whole time, unlike 99% of "Action" movies.
                      Beatnik

Comment

Beatnik that was the first movie. Give it a watch if you haven't and the second while you're at it.

The Bourne Indentity - 1st Movie
                        The Bourne Supremacy - 2nd Movie

- -

Comment

So the entire amnesia was caused by that accident in the first movie? Man it's been a while since I've seen it. But that makes sense, I guess. I still would've liked to have seen a more detailed depiction of his "past life" other than the vagaries of signing up and choosing it, like some kind of motivation or reason to do it.

But that's all nitpicking. If a couple backstory issues is the only issue I have, it's a pretty strong movie. :)
                          Beatnik

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik View Post
                            So the entire amnesia was caused by that accident in the first movie? Man it's been a while since I've seen it. But that makes sense, I guess. I still would've liked to have seen a more detailed depiction of his "past life" other than the vagaries of signing up and choosing it, like some kind of motivation or reason to do it.

But that's all nitpicking. If a couple backstory issues is the only issue I have, it's a pretty strong movie. :)
                            In the second movie, I remember Pam Landly asking Nicki if the agents had symptoms, and Nicki responding that they had headaches/sensitivity to light and before Bourne there were no cases of amnesia. I think its safe to assume that it was by accident and occured when he was floating in the water in the mediterranean sea.

Great movie, prob my favorite of the summer so far and by far the 3rd part of a movie this summer. I loved how they ended the movie like the beginning of the first one.

Comment

Well we know he had dog tags that he gave up so he was in some special unit where he got all his training.

I agree though that the backstory would be interesting but I think it's for another movie.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X