Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Week To Graduation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1 Week To Graduation!

    It has been a long time in boot Camp, but I am almost done! Thank you all for all of your support!
    If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
    -Murphy

  • #2
    Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

    Congratulations! Please keep us posted. I for one have been thinking about you and your summer. Thanks again for serving.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

      Congrats on toughin' it out. You're now one of the few....Thanks!
      New to TG?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

        I appreciate the love. I may try to find some more training like airborne or something, how cool.
        If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
        -Murphy

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

          Absolutely! Take all the extra training you can talk your command into. That's one of the things I would have done more of in hindsight. It's all hurry up and wait, stand in line, work parties, etc. You might as well do some fun stuff too!
          New to TG?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

            Originally posted by LegionPaulL
            It has been a long time in boot Camp, but I am almost done! Thank you all for all of your support!
            Internet access in Boot Camp???? What kind of boot camp is that? Must be Air Farce...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

              Congrats Legion !!
              And Thank You...for the job you're about to do ! Keep us posted :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

                Alright, im shinning my boots still, and we have breaks in the Army too, IceCold, we are the greatest and the stuborn. lol.
                If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
                -Murphy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

                  Originally posted by LegionPaulL
                  Alright, im shinning my boots still, and we have breaks in the Army too, IceCold, we are the greatest and the stuborn. lol.
                  What is this world coming to? Checking the forums from basic... We're doomed...

                  Seriously, I'm glad to hear that you made it! Believe me, anyone that completes an enlistment honorably will benefit in many ways for many years down the road... Congrats.

                  What's your MOS gonna be, and where are you going to train?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

                    Well first off, I am going to colleage, I got the score (over 110, average you need, I got 121) and I was thinking about flying helicopters after that. I love them. If that doesnt work, hell, I'll go for Rangers! Might as well, I am strong and smart and dumb enough to not care about being hurt. lol!
                    If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
                    -Murphy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

                      I thought you were in the Marines?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

                        Originally posted by LegionPaulL
                        Well first off, I am going to colleage, I got the score (over 110, average you need, I got 121) and I was thinking about flying helicopters after that. I love them. If that doesnt work, hell, I'll go for Rangers! Might as well, I am strong and smart and dumb enough to not care about being hurt. lol!
                        ?? I thought you were in boot camp right now?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

                          I am, but ther are such things as advance testing that you can shove in your time. But I was also just saying that is my plan.
                          If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
                          -Murphy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

                            Originally posted by LegionPaulL
                            I am, but ther are such things as advance testing that you can shove in your time. But I was also just saying that is my plan.
                            OK, but what's your MOS going to be in the meantime?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 1 Week To Graduation!

                              Good job! Thanks much for the serving! Moondance!!


                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X