X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more sticky fingers?

I cant wait:http://www.wral.com/money/3569016/detail.html

More sugar, ummmmm yummy.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

Re: No more sticky fingers?

*Shudder* I tried the donuts once--yuck. They are nothing more than liquid sugar, at least now with this new product they are selling them in their true form.

Comment

Originally posted by Opus
      *Shudder* I tried the donuts once--yuck. They are nothing more than liquid sugar, at least now with this new product they are selling them in their true form.
      Ditto...

KrispyKreme makes the most disgusting "donuts" that I've ever tasted. How anyone can even think of them as breakfast food is beyond me. Desert (if you REALLY like sugar)? Maybe. Breakfast? Only if you're having an intense diabetic low...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
        Ditto...

KrispyKreme makes the most disgusting "donuts" that I've ever tasted. How anyone can even think of them as breakfast food is beyond me. Desert (if you REALLY like sugar)? Maybe. Breakfast? Only if you're having an intense diabetic low...
        You all smell funny and wear clothing inappropriate your your gender stereotype.
        Krispy Kreme donuts are the bomb.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Ditto to Pokerface.

Maybe it's a Southern thing...didn't they start out in the South? KrispyKreme has been around here for as long as I can remember of my 34-year life.

Comment

Came outta N.C. Winston Salem I believe. http://www.krispykreme.com/history.html

Was also lucky enough to always have em.
            "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X