New guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy

I'm a new member. I mostly do tactical gaming on the 360 and I occasionally dabble in ArmA. I know Magnum50 from another site, and I found out about this place through him. Hope to improve my gaming and comms skills.

See you in-game.

pfunk
    "Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good." - Romans 12:21 (NIV)

It took God six days to create the Earth. The Corps of Engineers have been putting the finishing touches on it ever since.

Re: New guy

Welcome to TG! We have a pretty large ARMA following that seems to be growing every day. You also may want to check out the Project Reality mod for BF2. Of course you should check out the server rules and SOP's for the games you play. Welcome aboard!
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Does one have to be a paying member in order to access the TS server?

EDIT: Never mind. Got it straightened out.

pfunk
      "Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good." - Romans 12:21 (NIV)

It took God six days to create the Earth. The Corps of Engineers have been putting the finishing touches on it ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by PFunk View Post
        Does one have to be a paying member in order to access the TS server?

EDIT: Never mind. Got it straightened out.

pfunk
        Nope and Good!
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

No, TS is open to everyone.

Welcome to TG PFunk, I hope you will enjoy the many battlegrounds we offer. ;)
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Welcome! Let me know if you need any help in getting up to speed with ArmA @ TG.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner View Post
              Welcome! Let me know if you need any help in getting up to speed with ArmA @ TG.
              Like your preferences in beer.

pfunk

Comment

Welcome aboard Pfunk...looking forward to seeing you on our Arma server. I'm a former Project Reality junkie now doing same for Armed Assault. Look for me in game and don't be afraid to ask for a spot in a squad I'm leading.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed