Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Commander?

Does anyone here play this?

I'm looking for some kick-ass players who can give me 'lessons' and kick the other teams butt for me in multiplayer while I turtle to superweapons :P

in case you need to know, it takes me about 25 minutes to get a superweapon, some other people asked me how quick a turtler I was, but I've got a good strategy going in single player, but I am yet to use it in multiplayer.
    <<<<Magic!!

-F- Concr3te: "Brutus, goddammit, shut up!"

Re: Supreme Commander?

It might be longer to get a superweapon in MP since you'll be attacked constantly. A good SupCom player will start a war machine going from the start. My friend is really good and he took out 4 AI (can't remember the level but it was at least normal difficulty) within 30 minutes with a little help from 3 others. One of them is a turtle player and he didn't get a chance to build a superweapon. The other managed to get a super unit up, I think. I got to T3 bombers.

What did he attack with? He started with T1 units. Then made some factories closer to the enemies. He started churning out T2 units. I think around the 15 minute mark he was spewing T3 units. It was mostly T2 and T3 at the end. It was a constant flow of units that never stopped.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Re: Supreme Commander?

Playing online MP nowadays consists of one main strategy: stopping Aeon players and their T2 Wraiths. (I think that's what they're called... can't remember.) It's a new unit added by the latest patch that can REALLY hit you blindsided when it one-shots your commander unit out of the blue.

Go to the official Gas-Powered-Games forum and read all about it. I've stopped playing until the unit is balanced.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X