Jericho (tv series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jericho (tv series)

Who watches this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_(TV_series)

I've watched it since the series started last year. Its about a small Kansas town and what they go through after a bunch of US cities are nuked by various groups attempting to overthrow the government. Thats a vague description, but if you want more detail read the wiki.

The series was canceled in April by CBS, but the fans bought 50,000 dollars in peanuts and dumped them at the CBS headquarters and they decided to renew the series, so it'll be back on in september. They're playing some reruns starting this week for people to catch up, 9pm EDT on CBS. You can also watch the whole first season online if you're interested: http://www.cbs.com/innertube/

Re: Jericho (tv series)

Why peanuts?
    |TG|Gabriel87
    Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
    Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Comment

The main town, Jericho, is under siege by a rival town. Like the general at Bastogne, (Battle of the Bulge), 1944, the town's reply to a call for surrender was "nuts." i.e. The fans weren't giving up.

Honestly, the show was iffy when it first started, but man o man did it hit its stride around midseason. Great show by the end, very excited about the new season, even though it is a short order of episodes, and they had to cut a bunch of story to allow for it.

Check it out!

Comment

Great show and the one of the canceled shows I most wanted back, so its September it comes back? Great news.. I'll get my DVR ready

Comment

Yeah, Jericho had a rough start...but it sure improved through the season. Quickly became one of my favorites. Glad to see it's getting another shot.
          | | |

Comment

Great show. It's being brought back for seven episodes. If the viewership does well then they'll keep it going. So get your friends to watch it when it runs and NOT on the DVR. Unfortunately viewership doesn't consider DVR viewers (yet).
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
              So get your friends to watch it when it runs and NOT on the DVR. Unfortunately viewership doesn't consider DVR viewers (yet).
              Aren't ratings determined almost entirely by survey? I thought that Tivo was rocking Nielson's world by getting absolutely accurate information?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I heard it started off great, but fizzled out towards the end of the season. Might give it a shot sometime though.
                Originally posted by asch View Post
                Great show. It's being brought back for seven episodes. If the viewership does well then they'll keep it going. So get your friends to watch it when it runs and NOT on the DVR. Unfortunately viewership doesn't consider DVR viewers (yet).
                That only matters if they are a Nielsen family. Otherwise, it doesn't matter how they watch it, it isn't being counted.

Comment

Well we know whats going to be ratings this fall, CSI #1

Comment

Jericho is the best show on CBS. :)

What do you mean it started great and ended crappy? It's the other way around, since a major cliffhanger occurred.
                    ------------

------------

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...