Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Worth, Sundance Square, Friday Night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth, Sundance Square, Friday Night!

Just as the title says, if you wanna join me for late night partying and boozing at the bars around Sundance Square, feel free to join me. I don't really know anyone here since I'm new to the area, so I figured that just hitting the bars would be a fun way to meet new people. I'm within walking distance to everything, so thankfully I can just stumble back to my place. PM me if you want to join me and I'll give you my phone number.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Re: Fort Worth, Sundance Square, Friday Night!

I was downtown earlier tonight, I was going to goto the Circus, until I saw the 500 people waiting in line (not approx.) Then I was looking for parking, found a spot, but it was 20$ to park there, I said screw that..went and ate at Krystal, then went to see a movie instead.

Comment

My social life is next to nonexistent. No bar hopping for me. I might be able to find time if planned well in advance to meet for a few beers somtime, though!

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
      ..went and ate at Krystal...
      Krystal hamburgers? In DFW? Where?!? Man, I haven't had a Krystal burger since the last time I was in Georgia. Those were pretty good little sliders!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

There is one off of Beach and 121 in Haltom City, and Hwy. 360 and Mayfield Rd in Grand Prairie. I also think the other one I know of, and been near, was one off of Midway Rd, and Trinity Mills in Dallas.

The one in Haltom City just opened about 6-8 months ago.

Comment

Guess I'm going alone. Oh well. Maybe next time. I should hopefully have a good time anyhoo. Women up here are of a much higher caliber than what I'm used to. Every girl I've met up here actually has a better degree and/or job than me. That is so different than all the girls I'd meet back in San Antonio where it's hard to meet someone who doesn't have kids already or even someone with any sort of college education. Plus Fort Worth hasn't been rated the fattest city in America, unlike SA. This truly is the land of milk and honey!

Comment

Oh, do I remember falling out of the front door of 8.0s (is it still in business?) or the rooftop El Grotto Bar back when the Caravan of Dreams was still running.

Good times.

pfunk
            "Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good." - Romans 12:21 (NIV)

It took God six days to create the Earth. The Corps of Engineers have been putting the finishing touches on it ever since.

Comment

Yeah! In fact, 8.0s was the first place I hit up! Made some new friends and went barhopping from there. I had a great time. Lotsa TCU students were having their last big night out before school started. I then decided the next morning (while hungover) to drive back to San Antonio and party another night in my hometown and had yet another successful night!

I plan on hitting up Sundance again this upcoming Friday.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X