Halflife2 save

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halflife2 save

i was wondering if anyone has a save point... about 70% through the game, just after that ghost town. the reason i ask is, i have played that far.. but i had a hard drive failure a few months back... so my save data was gone... i played through to that point again, and had a hard drive prob again.. i replaced the HD and i dont wanna play through that far again.. if anyone has a save point at least half way through the game.. id be much obliged
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Halflife2 save

Just open your console (with the ~ key), and type "map [mapname]". Replace [mapname] with the name of the level you want. A list can be found on gamefaqs, about 3/4 of the way down the page: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...de/914642.html
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

There's also a list of cheat codes so you can equip yourself with the weapons /ammo etc. you had when you got to that level.

Can't remember where I found them but s simple Google for HL2 cheat codes will bring up results.
      [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Even easier, just unlock all the chapters up to the next one after that in your console:

sv_unlockedchapters 7

(seven is the next chapter after ravenholm). I usually just do sv_unlockedchapters 14 to unlock them all once I've finished with the game and can play any I want.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

What a great game. I would just use it as an excuse to start over :).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X