Another mouth to feed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another mouth to feed.

For those of you that don't already know, my wife is expecting our second child any day now. Just a quick update. The doctor has told her that due to her high blood pressure (caused by the pregnancy) if she does not go into labor by this coming wednesday then they are going to iduce labor in the morning.

We already have one son (Preston - 3) and this will be our second boy (Craig). I will save this spot for the usual baby pictures and such (nothing gross I promise :icon_eek:). I would buy cigars but I just glanced at our member count so that won't be happening. Anyhow if you do not see me around for a few days you know why. Cheers!!!
    |TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Re: Another mouth to feed.

congrats man. Child birth is the greatest thing ever, except for all the goo and stuff...but its great....lol
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

those babies are so not team players.. its all about me me me. Make sure you put your foot down and remind them that daddy needs his play time too.
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:
      That noob who crashed the chopper.
      That noob who ran over the mine.
      That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
      That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! :D
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
          congrats man. Child birth is the greatest thing ever, except for all the goo and stuff...but its great....lol
          It's funny you say that. I always tell my wife that the birth of our first child was somehow simultaneously the most beautiful and meaningful thing I have ever seen AND the most gross and horrifying thing I have ever seen, all at the same time.

LOL...she is not ammused...:row__573:

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Rali3gH View Post
              It's funny you say that. I always tell my wife that the birth of our first child was somehow simultaneously the most beautiful and meaningful thing I have ever seen AND the most gross and horrifying thing I have ever seen, all at the same time.

LOL...she is not ammused...:row__573:

lol...my first was a c-section and it was just amazing to be able to be in the same room as something like that. The doctor kept asking if i wanted to look at what was going on, but i kindly reminded him that egg mcmuffins are not as good the second time around. I was more then happy to let my imagination take over and just think they pulled him out clean and no issues.
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

lol...my first was a c-section
                LOL, you mean "her" 1st. More power to the women who give birth. And anyone that tells you that it is a beautiful experience to watch, smack them!!

Good luck Rali3gH!! Fun times!!
                "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

lol...my first was a c-section and it was just amazing to be able to be in the same room as something like that. The doctor kept asking if i wanted to look at what was going on, but i kindly reminded him that egg mcmuffins are not as good the second time around. I was more then happy to let my imagination take over and just think they pulled him out clean and no issues.
                  Oh, Ye of the weak stomach. :)

Congrats Rali3gH!

Comment

So today is the day. We are here at the hopsical (yes, I said hopsical) getting induced. It's pretty boring for me so far but we should be seeing some fireworks soon enough.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement guys. I will update you soon.

Comment

Hey, now you've just gotta get a live cam up and running, so we can get a feed of the 'action'.
                      Life in Bogota is a lot like a big box of Colombian chocolates. You never know when you'll get blown up by the FARC.

Comment

Something is telling me that my wife doesn't want her pechenga broadcasted on "teh internets".

:row__642:

Comment

Oh just skip kids and go straight to grandkids. lol

congrads.
                          The Old Guy
                          kin3
                          sigpic

Comment

Craig Michael Jameson Krueger was born 7 pounds 12 ounces, 20.5" long at 3:33 pm on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2007. Mother and baby boy are both doing well.

Thank you for all the support.

:row__523:

Comment

grats bro

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse