No announcement yet.

I have been a supporting Member until...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been a supporting Member until...

... Paypal stopped making payents?
    ... Tactical Gamer stopped accepting my payments?

I have been playing here since it was N42. I still like it. My small contribution assures me my place when I want to play.
    On the 10th of August I received an email from Paypal saying there was a problem with my subsciption. I called the 'Tactical Gamer' customer service number and reassured APOPHIS that my subscription would be paid on the
    13th. Paypal did not pay it.
    I called Paypal, and they are stupid. 'Their' customer service has no idea why the subscription was cancelled.
    So I have renewed my subscription. Hopefully Paypal can get their act together.
    See you on the Counter Strike server.

Meat Drapes
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Re: I have been a supporting Member until...

I had a similar problem when I changed credit cards, but it mysteriously worked itself out after about a week. It was an issue with PayPal saying my card wasn't valid, when it obviously was.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed