Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What About These New Titles On The Way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What About These New Titles On The Way?

Some really terrific looking stuff coming our way before the year is up.
    Three that really have me interested are, Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Medal Of Honor: Airborne, and Band Of Brother: Hell's Highway.
    I'm hoping they play as great as they look.
    Does Tactical Gamer have any intention of adding any, or maybe even all, of these titles to it's site?
    All three of these are part of an on-going series, but I haven't played any of them. I'm pretty much of a newcomer to the whole fps genre, having played nothing but flight sims for at least twelve years! Most of you would probably know which has a history of being a good game and which are bad. All I'm going by are screen shots and short films and these three look incredible.

Re: So What About These New Titles On The Way?

When I get my Vista pc I will be getting COD4. But you should get ArmA it rocks
    Last edited by JimN; 08-21-2007, 04:23 AM. Reason: fix

Comment

I'm also looking forward to "Frontlines:Fuels of War" it is being commercially developed by the guys who created the very popular BF1942 mod Desert Combat. looks like a kick ass game.

Comment

Originally posted by JollietJake View Post
        I'm also looking forward to "Frontlines:Fuels of War" it is being commercially developed by the guys who created the very popular BF1942 mod Desert Combat. looks like a kick ass game.
        Indeed. Features like "Squad Based VoIP", soldier customization and 64 player battles really get me interested. It's probably alot like Battlefield 2/2142 but hey, those aren't bad games either right? :D

Comment

Brothers in Arms is one of my favorite games, and Hells Highway looks friggin awesome, i can't wait to get that game.
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X