Bioshock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioshock

this game looks beautiful, and the plot seems above par compared to other single player FPS.. does anyone have it yet? is it worth $50usd?
    yall are my deciding factor if i get it or not
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Bioshock

Ive only played the demo on the 360 but i order'd it as soon as the demo finished. This game is going to be amazing!

Comment

You want to check out the First Person Shooter thread on the forums. That's where we are discussing the game. You can also download the demo and give it a try yourself. It's an awesome game.
      -33rd- BaneII
      Smokers & Jokers

Comment

I have heard its chaulk full of bugs...
        ---Bellicosity---

Comment

Originally posted by DLBlue View Post
          I have heard its chaulk full of bugs...
          You heard wrong. Whoever said that is full of it. ;) Best game out on the market right now. That's not just me saying that, its getting rave reviews as it is.

Comment

Love the art and the style, not that impressed with the game play in the demo, just felt like a shooter with more time picking things up.
            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
              Love the art and the style, not that impressed with the game play in the demo, just felt like a shooter with more time picking things up.
              Heh.

Comment

I know impressions are to be formed after playing a demo, but in this case reserve your judgments until after playing the full game for a little bit. I think it's one of the best games I've played.

Comment

found this on Slash Dot News:

"Sony (the owner of SecureROM copy protection) is still up to its old tricks. One would think that they would have learned their lesson after the music CD DRM fiasco, which cost them millions. However, they have now started infesting PC gaming with their invasive DRM. Facts have surfaced that show that the recently released PC game BioShock installs a rootkit, which embeds itself into Explorer, as part of its SecureROM copy-protection scheme. Not only that, but just installing the demo infects your system with the rootkit. This begs the question: Since when did demos need copy protection?"
                  The Old Guy
                  kin3
                  sigpic

Comment

That 'rootkit' is not as big a deal as people are making it out to be, from what I've read. What does it even do? It hasn't affected my system at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
                      That 'rootkit' is not as big a deal as people are making it out to be, from what I've read. What does it even do? It hasn't affected my system at all.
                      Just to give people something to complain about.

Comment

That is a serious concern, even if it does next to nothing. Its corporate sponsored spy/malware. I don't want it on my system, and I don't recall getting a warning that copyright protection software was being embedded into my OS for a DEMO install.
                        |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                        That noob who crashed the chopper.
                        That noob who ran over the mine.
                        That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                        That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

the root kit last time sony did it.. banned people from World of Warcraft servers if i remember right.. BANNED... all the time and money spent (15 bux a month) gone