Any lawyers on TG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any lawyers on TG?

I was wondering if there are any lawyers on TG that could answer a few personal questions for me. You can pm me if you want to be/remain unknown.
    |TG|Gabriel87
    Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
    Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Re: Any lawyers on TG?

Good luck with that. I think you'll find that it's difficult to get legal advice from a lawyer without hiring him/her. There's a certain relationship that comes into being when you are counseled by a lawyer.

Now, if you had impersonal or hypothetical questions to ask, well, that would probably be a completely different story!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: Any lawyers on TG?

Thought I try though. I have a few civil semi-hypothetical questions to ask and I would like to ask them to someone who has a strong working knowledge of legal issues, preferably a lawyer.

Oh, and just too clear things up no I’m not in any trouble.
      My record is nice and shiny. :)
      |TG|Gabriel87
      Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
      Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X