:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

umm just woundering how i would go about joining TG i've played with a few of you fellas and seems like a nice and fun clan. i play bf2142 btw.

Re: :)

links belowe my sig :)

Comment

wait u gotta pay to become a member? i thought TG was a clan, i take it its more like a gamers club correct? :(

Comment

Anyone can become a member of TG, free of charge. If you like our group and want to help pay for our many servers, then you can contribute. Becoming a supporting member grants you reserve slots for your favorite server and gives you a few other bonuses like email and download access. Being a regular member is great too... besides, after you spend enough time here you'll end up wanting to contribute anyway, we spent a lot of time on developing subliminal messaging. (Send us money, send us money, vote liberal, send us money)
        |TG|Switch

Better known as:
        That noob who crashed the chopper.
        That noob who ran over the mine.
        That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
        That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

ya i prolly should have added to can become a member free of charge but hay can blame a guy for trying :)

becoming just a reg member is ok but to join one of the inhouse squads other then the Irregulars you need to become a supporting member.. The Irr's are a great place to start though,,, hell of a buncha good guys :) i was a Irreg for a good while but i became a supporting member the first day i was here :)

the reserved slot is more than worth it IMO.

Just make sure you read the TG Primer and also the SOP's before you put the TG tag on though.... by putting the |TG| tag on means upholding the TG way of playing, the way it was ment to be played.

heres the Primer- http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

Then read the SOP's for what ever game you will be playing.. they can be found in the stickies above the game forum your interrested in :)

Comment

ok so basicaly now that i have read the SOP and the Primer i can become a member of TG? and if so how do i become part of Irr?

Comment

Originally posted by tripwire View Post
              ok so basicaly now that i have read the SOP and the Primer i can become a member of TG? and if so how do i become part of Irr?
              Anyone that plays like we do is welcome at TacticalGamer!
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

cool so i can slap some tags on?! :D now about joining Irr how would i do that? lol sry i feel like im a pain in the butt

Comment

Originally posted by tripwire View Post
                  cool so i can slap some tags on?! :D now about joining Irr how would i do that? lol sry i feel like im a pain in the butt
                  Nope, you can't slap the tags on yet. You'll know when you can do that if you hang around here for a while! As for the Irr, well, you'll have to ask one of them!
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

hehe okies thanks for the help! :D

Comment

Take a look here:
                      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...er-irregulars/

-and here-
                      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/in...The_Irregulars

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X