paintballing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paintballing

I went a few days ago with a few friends, we played this new game they have called "medic", where the appointed medic has the ability to bring back players who have been shot. I was appointed "yehh!" and went crazy for about 30 mins running around placing my AED-6 defib.. i mean hands on people chest and shouting "Clear"!. Many a time i would even say " you're good, now get back in there!"

The best bit though, was speaking to the marshal afterwards, who said
    "hey, you don't happen to play BF by any chance do you?"

haha

Re: paintballing

lol paintball sucks go play airsoft

Comment

well for pure pain its great fun, you can just pelt people at close range with piant filled balls travelling at like 200 ft per second.

Comment

One of my fields had a hard rule of 280fps, the other was 300fps. When you're playing speedball and someone bunkers you, you really can't tell the difference between the two - the welts are the same.

I haven't played in almost four years now, man do I miss it.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Para View Post
          I went a few days ago with a few friends, we played this new game they have called "medic", where the appointed medic has the ability to bring back players who have been shot. I was appointed "yehh!" and went crazy for about 30 mins running around placing my AED-6 defib.. i mean hands on people chest and shouting "Clear"!. Many a time i would even say " you're good, now get back in there!"

The best bit though, was speaking to the marshal afterwards, who said
          "hey, you don't happen to play BF by any chance do you?"

haha
          Sounds like a fun game, we used to do similarly in elementary school playing dodgeball in gym class. Never tried that in paintball though.
          "Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a minute. Light the man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Comment

Originally posted by silenthunter343 View Post
            lol paintball sucks go play airsoft
            Lol Airsoft sucks, use real bullets! :icon_bigg
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Haha, what about, "You'll live, now take it to them!"?
              Await the moment for one, and only one, well aimed shot.

Comment

I love paintball, its a big part of my life. Currently I play for the University of Michigan AA line, and am the president of the entire club. It's a great sport, alot better than airsoft because airsoft isnt a sport really, more of a mil-sim.

Comment

Yeh and you have that added adrenaline as you hear them whizzing past your head when you duck for cover, makes it all the more exciting

Comment

did anyone play at impact at wasaga for the 12 hour?
                    A leader who stays behind, takes it from behind.
                    I lead by example.
                    -AaronTehSpy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...