• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eVGA = game servers?

http://www.evga.com/gaming/

Figured it was somewhat odd.

Re: eVGA = game servers?

They've also got a modding community. I've posted a few of my current projects there since they have some evga components (Video/Motherboard).

Sounds like evga wants a cut in a more broader "Gaming Community" other than just marketing components.
    Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per View Post
      They've also got a modding community. I've posted a few of my current projects there since they have some evga components (Video/Motherboard).

Sounds like evga wants a cut in a more broader "Gaming Community" other than just marketing components.
      That's some nice work there Viper!

The extent of my modding was cutting a custom fan hole in the side of my Sonata II. I wish I was more artistically inclined :(

Comment

Hmm. Now I feel cooler since I'm rolling with an eVGA video card. I've loved it! Its nice to see a company do something interesting like that. I wonder what their end goal is.
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
          Hmm. Now I feel cooler since I'm rolling with an eVGA video card. I've loved it! Its nice to see a company do something interesting like that. I wonder what their end goal is.
          I actually sent an email to the marketing director in regards to what their ultimate goal was. I hope i get a reply.

Originally posted by My Email
          A few friends of mine and I were really excited about the new Modding Development that Evga has started and have also taken note of your Online Gaming Servers. I know its not a normal practice with other computer component manufactures to be so active in the community as such, and was curious as to what the ultimate goal EVGA was going for in this field. I'm very pleased with everything, and cant wait to see what else you can put out for our likings.

--
          Thanks,
          - Martin
          Oyee

Comment

I'm also a loyal eVGA owner now. So this is all pretty interesting. Although, I'm not to sure why they chose FEAR MP servers. That game has awful MP.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X