Microsoft PhotoSynth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft PhotoSynth

For anyone into digital photography and digital image manipulation... this is a MUST SEE...

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/62817/detail/

I had no idea that this was possible at this time.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Re: Microsoft PhotoSynth

For anyone too lazy to view this link...

It is a six minute flash video. It shows a revolutionary new technology that allows one to manipulate incredibly high resolution images like never before. I cannot describe it, you've got to see it.

And then... take multiple pictures of a place or an object and see how the application of that technology can be used to create a three dimensional representation of it.

Again, if you've not seen this and you're even remotely into digital photography or digital imaging... this is a must see.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

See Dragon itself is pretty amazing, but the PhotoSynth is downright fantastic. Imagine what happens when all the public photos on the web are tied together! Think Google Images on steroids and in pseudo 3D!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

It's interesting and all... and I wonder what will happen when this thing picks up pron on the internet.

But the real question remains, does it blend?
        USAR

Comment

seedragon was amazing in itself indeed. i was hoping he would scan in on that mandelbrot set image to see how far he would go... photosynth is definately an awesome display of creativity and ingenuity. i've been waiting for this sort of amazing power to hit the market. everyone's computer should be doing this sort of stuff. eh, i can't even really get my point across because it is so neato.

Comment

Amazing

I want it now
            ---Bellicosity---

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse