This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban!!

I was on the Project Reality TG server and someone team killed me. I asked "WHAT THE **** WAS THAT FOR." and I got banned. The admins on some servers really abuse their job to be an admin. Yeah I used a word that I should not have. I should have been warned first, then kicked. Not banned. I was on today at around 19:00 GMT. So who ever the admin on at the time should re-think before he bans someone else. Just looking for any excuse to ban someone off the server.

Re: Ban!!

This is not the place to bring this up,,,

read this and go through the proper channels.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...rver-read.html

you wont get a answer like that :)

see ya on the battlefield

Comment

Originally posted by Cappy View Post
      you wont get a answer like that :)

see ya on the battlefield

Since I got banned chances are you wont be seeing me on the battlefield buddy.

Comment

you would be suprised :) doing things the proper way and not ranting goes alongway around here.

talking like this doesnt

"Since I got banned chances are you wont be seeing me on the battlefield buddy."

read the thread, go through the proper channels like i said your not going to get ANYWHERE like this.

if its to much to do, then i dont kniow what else to say but good bye.

none of the admins are going to come in here,, read this thread and unban you because you posted it here.

your not going to get a reply from a admin here so do as you wish

goodbye and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by oasis1 View Post
          I was on the Project Reality TG server and someone team killed me. I asked "WHAT THE **** WAS THAT FOR." and I got banned. The admins on some servers really abuse their job to be an admin. Yeah I used a word that I should not have. I should have been warned first, then kicked. Not banned. I was on today at around 19:00 GMT. So who ever the admin on at the time should re-think before he bans someone else. Just looking for any excuse to ban someone off the server.
          Not a good start for you here. I'm assuming you were auto kicked for your foul language. Your presumptuous attitude of admin abuse is way off base. Please read the information provided in the link above.

EDIT:
          Originally posted by oasis1 View Post
          Since I got banned chances are you wont be seeing me on the battlefield buddy.
          I highly suggest you alter your pretentious attitude before your ban becomes permanent.

And I'm only replying so as to keep Oasis from digging a further hole for himself.

Comment

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pretentious

Comment

I need to start asking Apophis for a nickel per thread like this I close.
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse