Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament 3

Will TG support this when it comes out?
    Also, is anyone else looking forward to this game coming out!?

kFed | i-Frag

Re: Unreal Tournament 3

I will be buying it, I've been into the Unreal/Tournament series since Unreal Tournament came out. It's not TG's kind of game though, so I doubt any kind of support for it, other than those that like the style as well will play it.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
      I will be buying it, I've been into the Unreal/Tournament series since Unreal Tournament came out. It's not TG's kind of game though, so I doubt any kind of support for it, other than those that like the style as well will play it.
      If we support Quake Wars, then surley we'll support anything.

Comment

Good to know there is another Unreal fan out there haha. Do you still play it often?

Comment

two words for me: HELL YEAH!!!! lol, but seriously im definatly gettin this game i loved the previous ones cant wait!
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

yeah the new engine looks sweet and the game play video's look pretty amazing! I hope cal picks this up because I will definitely be making a clan!

Comment

I think the recent reorganizaton of TG that Apo seems to be doing would point to us hosting it if there is interest.

If we will host TF2, we will host anything :)

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I don't expect this to be hosted as a 'feature' game. Maybe there'll be a little server for it from time to time, but that'd be the extent of it I imagine.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
                  I don't expect this to be hosted as a 'feature' game. Maybe there'll be a little server for it from time to time, but that'd be the extent of it I imagine.
                  I really did think that would be the same case with tf2 as well. But clearly we are supporting that game more than having a little server from time to time. I suspect if the communty was clamoring for UT3, we would be hosting it as a featured game. given it has so little hype, my guess is that it wont take off. This is all speculation on my part of course.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

We don't have a TF2 server anymore...

What exactly is a "featured game" compared to a "non-featured" game?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoopy_T View Post
                      We don't have a TF2 server anymore...
                      Really, we never did... We had a TF2 BETA server... The actual game hasn't been released yet.
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

TF2, regardless of anything else, is still a teamwork and objective oriented game. Unless UT has come a long way, it's still a frag-based game.

A 'featured' title is one where we dedicate resources to it -- in forums, servers, and admin resources.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X