how do you close an account?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you close an account?

I checked FAQ's and main page everything. so anybody know how to close it?

Re: how do you close an account?

Close an account on TG?

Why would you do such a thing?

Comment

Well one reason off the top of my head would be if you wanted to change your forum handle or login name. That's because its not common knowledge that you could pester a site admin to change it for you so people would open a new account with the new name.

But yeah, really isn't much reason to want to delete or close an account here since you could just choose to not use it.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Well I mainly got it because there was a guy i knew since We were 5. A couple of years ago he passed away. There was a guy on TG who knew him and said he would put up a video collage of him but never did. So i was mainly looking for that. It's nothing against anybody here. I think sites like these are pretty cool. I just never really got into it but i respect it. So yeah that's why i plan on closing it. But everyone enjoy this humble community and sorry to come in here for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X