Wow...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...

Was looking at the list of names at the bottom and I recognize NO one...are there still any old schoolers around?

Dave
    To err is human, to forgive divine...Neither of which is Marine Corps policy...

Re: Wow...

I'm pretty sure Apophis is still here.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Dave! Where the hell have you been, man?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
        I'm pretty sure Apophis is still here.
        Apophis is somewhere around here. We would loose to urge to live without our fearless leader. :row__593:

Well from one TGer to another, welcome back old man! :row__642:
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
          Dave! Where the hell have you been, man?
          Been everywhere man...and I even turned to the dark side, I am now a SatCom guy...

Been to the Stumps, Oki and back and even got a divorce...life is good, probably make Gunny next year...

What about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Davy_Jones View Post
            Been everywhere man...and I even turned to the dark side, I am now a SatCom guy...

Been to the Stumps, Oki and back and even got a divorce...life is good, probably make Gunny next year...

What about you?
            Wha? You're a 34 now? Man, they'll let anyone in now, huh?

I'm still working in Dallas. We're having a house built and it should be ready around the end of the year. Life is good here, too!

So, are you back to play some games here? Have you played Team Fortress 2? It's cartoony, but it's a blast!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Davy_Jones View Post
              Was looking at the list of names at the bottom and I recognize NO one...are there still any old schoolers around?

Dave
              Sure! Plenty of us are still around! :)

How's it going, Davy? I seem to have a picture of you licking a car around here somewhere.. Now where is that damn thing..
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

That Daxx guy is pretty old too, along with Leejo. Recognize them?

-Zehyr
                You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                We are not a single game.
                We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                  Sure! Plenty of us are still around! :)

How's it going, Davy? I seem to have a picture of you licking a car around here somewhere.. Now where is that damn thing..
                  Hmmm...wondering if I will ever live that drunken moment down...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                    Wha? You're a 34 now? Man, they'll let anyone in now, huh?

I'm still working in Dallas. We're having a house built and it should be ready around the end of the year. Life is good here, too!

So, are you back to play some games here? Have you played Team Fortress 2? It's cartoony, but it's a blast!
                    Well, I just got done with a 26 day US Tour and went right through Dallas...I do not miss the traffic of that place...

As for the 34 thing, you're probably right...lol...

Seen some clips of the TF2, but haven't played any games in almost a year...

Comment

Now there's a good old school player I never forgot!

Welcome back Davy.
                      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

hmmm... Davy_Jones... Did you used to play Joint Ops? Man, my memory fails me. Maybe I'm not old school enough to recognize your logon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit7 View Post
                          hmmm... Davy_Jones... Did you used to play Joint Ops? Man, my memory fails me. Maybe I'm not old school enough to recognize your logon.

Naw, always been this name man...never played that game...

But Ghost, good to see you man...

Comment

Been a while...we used to have some good games of CS back in the day.
                            Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                            Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell View Post
                              Been a while...we used to have some good games of CS back in the day.
                              Yeah, I remember trading bullets with you A LOT...lol...usually me being on the losing end...

Miss those days...

What's the FPS of choice around here these days?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X