Newest Live Action Halo Short

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Live Action Halo Short

So I'm sure you've all seen the live action video where the soldiers are putting on the armor and it shows the warthog being built. Want some real action? Here:
    http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/last-one...lo-sweeps.html
    Enter your birthday in and watch the video (if you're under 18, lie about the year. The computer wont know the difference)
    This is some of the most amazing stuff I've ever seen. You guys gotta freaking see this.

Re: Newest Live Action Halo Short

Bastid! Now I want to play Halo!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Holy crust! That is one high budget commercial!!!
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Yeah, so I just beat Halo 3. I have a conspiracy theory. A BIG ONE. I'm not going to post it here, because I strongly think that people would complain a lot if I did. So what I'm going to do is put it on my own personal webspace and you can read it if you want. I could be completely wrong about it, but something smells way too fishy for me.

HOWEVER - Keep note that my theory will contain MAJOR SPOILERS so dont read whats behind the link if you dont want to be spoiled or havent beaten the game yet.

So without further ado, here is Ferris' Halo 3 Conspiracy Theory.

Comment

Holy [censored]. that was the most fantastic thing ive ever seen, when that sniper got blasted against the wall by that covenant, my jaw dropped lol.
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Fan boys usually wet themselves over these things. I need to change my pants. It's pretty exciting to think that if they went this far with a commercial, how far they will go with movie production.
            USAR

Comment

Incredible stuff.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

That was awesome...... WOW..... I say again.. WOW

Comment

Hmm. Way more impressive than I expected.

Comment

I have no interest at all in HALO from a gaming perspective (I realize I am in the extreme minority) but that was one of the most amazing "trailers" I have ever seen!!!
                    LoyalGuard

Comment

Originally posted by loyalguard View Post
                      I have no interest at all in HALO from a gaming perspective (I realize I am in the extreme minority) but that was one of the most amazing "trailers" I have ever seen!!!
                      Agreed.
                      I've always been on the "Halo sucks" camp, myself.

Unless you're handing me an N64 controller and dual destovies, I hate FPS on consoles. Apparently I need a mouse.

Comment

That's the thing about Halo, though--shooters on the console are very much sub-par as actual shooter games, but when you're playing with friends on a console, it's nothing but fun.
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
                          Agreed.
                          I've always been on the "Halo sucks" camp, myself.

Unless you're handing me an N64 controller and dual destovies, I hate FPS on consoles. Apparently I need a mouse.
                          Long live Goldeneye!

Ever since getting into bf2 I really haven't been able to play shooters on consoles. All my friends have 360's, and are always nagging me to get one, but it just feels awkward.

And Ferris, that is an interesting theory. I have no doubts that a Halo movie is gonna happen, and the guys at fox searchlight who "canceled" the movie must have been on crack. If resident evil can churn out three mildly successful movies from a franchise that has nowhere near the fan base of halo, why the heck would they think halo's extreme budget would run it into the ground?

I found it ridiculous that on the day of it's release I could walk down the hallway of my dorm and every other room would have halo playing. The guy at eb games said they were selling like crack, and every other person in the store would buy one. Tell me they aren't gonna milk this franchise any more...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Yeah...170+ Million dollars in the first 24 hours, making it the biggest MEDIA (thats right, that includes movies, video games, all media) launch in history. No, they couldnt want to try and repeat that, could they?

Comment

Thats the first video I've seen on this...amazing. Does anybody have links to the other short films?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X