Heroes Season 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Season 2

What do we think so far? I liked it overall. It's not all, "yay, we saved the world, we're all fine and dandy!". Most of the people we've seen so far are depressed and have unhappy lives. The only thing that I didn't quite like is that Hiro's storyline seems transparent at the moment.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Heroes Season 2

Oh man. I totally loved it. Nathan's a drunk, Claire's a mess, Bennet has lowered himself, Peter's a captive, Suresh is an insider, Hiro's lost, Parkman's in hiding, Molly's hunted. There's just so much going on. I can't wait for next monday!

And what about those new heroes? I'm looking forward to finding out what's up with those two from Mexico.
    | | |

Comment

I'm looking forward to Season 2. I didn't watch Heroes last season but heard great things about it so I watched Season 1 over the summer and loved it.

On a side note, watched Chuck before Heroes and it was funny in a The Office sort of way.

Comment

I guess my expectations were too high. It's like everything I didn't like about how the show was done came back to me in this one episode: too many teasers, not enough answers, slow plot line delivery for each character, and long commercials. On the other hand my wife liked it and now I might be able to get a TiVo- thanks Hereos. But, just because the first episode wasn’t my favorite, doesn’t mean I’m not hooked. I’m intrigued by our Star Trek friend’s hooded mystery person and how Nathan and Peter’s mom is involved. I think Hiro’s storyline is a little disappointing, yet, as with all the other characters, I’m still curious to see where this goes and what its relevance is to the main storyline. Did I miss the hot blond kung fu master and her son? This is probably for a different thread, but I should mention that Journeyman looks like it'll be a good show to watch as well this season.

Comment

Nikki/Jessica and her son weren't in last night's episode.
          | | |

Comment

This is how it started with season 1. Same exact deal.

I loved this episode and they are just getting started. The whole show revolves around who and why. Who took hiro's father off the building? Sylar? What was that view in the mirror nathan saw of a scarred person!?

They will deliver...

Also if you haven't read the online novels at nbc.com you are missing HUGE chunks of story that explain background. Do check them out...

- -

Comment

I loved almost all of last season's episodes, wasn't crazy about Silar crawling away but hey, he's a great "bad guy". Last night's show left me feeling a little disappointed and I found myself looking at the clock wondering "how much longer can they drag this episode out?" Last year I found it to be the complete opposite, often wondering how much more was left because I wanted more more more - not so much last night.

My theory on the new hero's power from Mexico: sound.
              My wife's screwball theory: She emits a disease when she's nervous (Told you it was a screwball idea)

So far, I am not a fan of Hiro's storyline, but I do find the new character intriguing.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

I think the reason for the letdown is that everyone wants to know what happened to the best of them, what happened after peter exploded, sylar and the others but they aren't giving out those details just yet.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                  I think the reason for the letdown is that everyone wants to know what happened to the best of them, what happened after peter exploded, sylar and the others but they aren't giving out those details just yet.
                  "Just yet" being key here. Like last season, they're going to spend a few episodes setting the stage I'm sure. Then the real fun will start. I thoroughly enjoyed last nights episode...but that could be because I was jonesing for it for months!
                  | | |

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalRoach View Post
                    and long commercials.
                    That's why you get a DVR my friend. I waited to start watching it until 8:20 and skipped the commercials. Still gets you done by 9:00. :)

Comment

I assume they will be offering this for download again? I missed the opener :(

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yup. They are!

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml
                        | | |

Comment

Tonight's the night boys and girls. Let's see what exciting thrills awaits us in this next episode of Heroes. Will Sylar make his appearance? Will Peter figure out who he is and what happened? Will Nathan give us a clue as to his mirrored image? What about Jessica and her family, will we know more? Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalRoach View Post
                            Tonight's the night boys and girls. Let's see what exciting thrills awaits us in this next episode of Heroes. Will Sylar make his appearance? Will Peter figure out who he is and what happened? Will Nathan give us a clue as to his mirrored image? What about Jessica and her family, will we know more? Stay tuned.
                            Wow! The answer to every single one of those questions is no! That was awesome NorCalRoach.
                            - Drake_Anra

Comment

This was a great episode, much better than last weeks if you ask me. The only odd thing is I'm not sure why, let me sleep on it...

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X