NBC's Journeyman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC's Journeyman

Anybody like quantum leap back in the day? Check out Journeyman. Comes on after Heroes on NBC. First show was yesterday. The main character without explanation just disappears from wherever he is in his current time to a certain place and time in the past to seemingly prevent bad things from happening so that the future is a safer place. Been there, done that, right? Well, it’s not as simple as that. Our main character has some baggage in his personal life that stems from a love triangle that the first episode only hints at between his wife and his brother. On top of that, he meets his dead fiancé and there’s a plot twist there that you may or may not expect. Oh the drama! Anyways, it’s another show for my wife and me to look forward to. We’re not avid TV watchers, but this show will be one for us to pencil in.

Re: NBC's Journeyman

I went and watched this on rewind. Was actually a pretty entertaining, and I liked the twist near the end. Only thing I didn't like was that it all felt very, very rushed. What could have been a major snarl for the main character plot-wise, i.e. "omg he's crazy or drunk or high or all three!", was resolved pretty simply and in the very first episode. Kinda odd, if you ask me.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

I liked the actor from rome so I DVR'ed it and I kinda like it and was happy the wife saw that he went in time and now it gets good instead of trying to explain every single time lol

Comment

People still watching this? This week's episode had a pretty awesome turn about 3/4 of the way through; starting to get weird.

Pretty interesting, but I have doubts that the show will make it past the first season.
        [squadl]
        "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Indeed. I like Kevin McKidd, but it doesn't seem like this show will be renewed.

Comment

Yeah looks to be pulled soon or just 1 season...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X