Starcraft 2 meh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcraft 2 meh

I know we have many posts about SC2, but i couldnt find any links/info about when it comes out, does anyone have any info on when its coming out or where i can go to look it up? please let me know i HAVE to get this game
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Starcraft 2 meh

EBgames says the pre-release(?!) is only 12 months away. Better order it now before it sells out.
    http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=647051
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Let the countdown begin...

()

Comment

Imagine the situation they're in... they've got a guaranteed order from an entire population, not to mention a large market in the rest of the world too!
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Just be glad it's not StarCraft Ghost....

>:(
          Skud

Comment

Its probably going to be very late 08, early 09 release.. And I hope blizzard once again defined by there rep is to take there time balancing and developing the game..

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi View Post
              EBgames says the pre-release(?!) is only 12 months away. Better order it now before it sells out.
              http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=647051
              EB is and always has been full of it on release dates. They make stuff up to sell pre-orders.

Blizzard has not released any official release time-frame, only "when it's done"

I highly doubt it'll be into '09, but middle '08 is my guess. Whats been released so far looks pretty polished, so I think they are far further into development then they've let on.
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

They should just give out free copies, they have BILLIONS from WoW anyway pfft. lmao, ok thanks guys, cant wait!
                "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Daxx View Post
                  I highly doubt it'll be into '09, but middle '08 is my guess. Whats been released so far looks pretty polished, so I think they are far further into development then they've let on.
                  Yeah, it sure does look pretty polished. I'm thinking either Spring '08 or late Fall '08 (for Xmas sales).
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X