ATT: all sci fi fans!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATT: all sci fi fans!!!!!

okay so if your into the predator movies or the old alien movies and hated the FLOP known as AVP. I ask that you take a look at this trailer for the new AVP movie and tell me what ya think.....in my opinion it looks like it goes back to the good ol days of predator and aliens!!!

www.avp-r.com
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: ATT: all sci fi fans!!!!!

Looks good and bloody. I hope the franchises can get a little dignity back after AvP. That movie was unbearable.

Comment

That doesn't look to bad. Looks like it's getting back to more of the horror/suspense roots.

Comment

Downloading the HD trailer at nice slow speeds.

Comment

I gotta admit i am actually looking forward to a possible decent predator/alien film. If it follows what the trailer shows we may have a decent movie.
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

James Cameron needs to come back and direct. This new one does look good though.
            |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
            "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
            - Check me out on The Onion
            - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Predator FTW, but yes this movie is pretty good.

Comment

wow, that is incredibly bloody, so much better looking than the other one. cant wait to check it out
                "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Wow, that actually looks good. AVP was so laughably bad it was sad, this looks much much much better.

Comment

looks bloody awesome! I think they showed maybe to much in the trailer though but at this point they really need to get hype going to get people into the theatres.

- -

Comment

Eh... you can take a horrible movie and make it look awesome with a trailer. This one has the kernels of a crap movie implanted in it. I'll probably bitch through all the Army scenes about how stupid and crappy the soldiers are acting, but that's another issue entirely. I already see a few scenes of some troops firing their rifles on full-auto without even bothering to actually aim the damn weapon. (Unless those dudes are Delta or something, they shouldn't HAVE M4A1's! We line grunts are all issued the M4 carbines!... *sigh* The first of many complaints in the military scenes, no doubt.)

Anyway... fingers crossed. But hopes firmly in check. I'll expect it to suck horribly and if I'm pleasantly surprised, then all's the better. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
                        Eh... you can take a horrible movie and make it look awesome with a trailer. This one has the kernels of a crap movie implanted in it. I'll probably bitch through all the Army scenes about how stupid and crappy the soldiers are acting, but that's another issue entirely. I already see a few scenes of some troops firing their rifles on full-auto without even bothering to actually aim the damn weapon. (Unless those dudes are Delta or something, they shouldn't HAVE M4A1's! We line grunts are all issued the M4 carbines!... *sigh* The first of many complaints in the military scenes, no doubt.)

Anyway... fingers crossed. But hopes firmly in check. I'll expect it to suck horribly and if I'm pleasantly surprised, then all's the better. :)
                        LOL...my gf gripes at me all the time about pointing out inaccuracies in movies when it comes to military tactics and hardware. :D
                        |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
                        I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Originally posted by avenging llama View Post
                          LOL...my gf gripes at me all the time about pointing out inaccuracies in movies when it comes to military tactics and hardware. :D
                          I get that when I notice scenes in movies breaking the laws of physics...
                          - Drake_Anra

Comment

I'm a sucker for stills and trailers. I've got my hopes up. Hopefully this be as good as the first two. I wish Scott or Cameron was directing. I'd like to see less CGI in this one, like the first two, but nowadays it seems CGI is cheap filler for alot of directors.

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/74...37/imgs_1.html
                            |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                            "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
                            - Check me out on The Onion
                            - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I knew the Pred-Alien was in it, but damn
                              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X