Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pushing Daisies, will you be watching? Spoilers at the end.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pushing Daisies, will you be watching? Spoilers at the end.

I heard about this series on NPR last week. Hopefully, all goes well at work so I can catch the season premiere. The basics of the show is that the main charachter has the ability to bring back the dead. Unfortunately, the proviso is that they can only come back for 1 minute. If he does not touch them before 1 minute then someone/something else must die. If he does touch them then they can never be brought back to life.

The following links have SPOILERS. So click at your own entertainment risk.
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/pushingdaisies/index

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/pushing-daisies/287954

-HaveANiceDay.

Re: Pushing Daisies, will you be watching? Spoilers at the end.

Loved the pilot. I love the whole style of it (reminds me of Dr. Seuss for some reason) Really looking forward to this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Satertek View Post
      Loved the pilot. I love the whole style of it (reminds me of Dr. Seuss for some reason) Really looking forward to this show.
      I know what you mean. When I started watching it I actually thought "Tim Burton" first.

Comment

What was that Robin Williams movie? Toy? Reminded me of that...

The show was OK, but there are a couple of new shows that are much better. If you haven't seen Chuck or Reaper, then you're missing out.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I watched it by default. It was on while I was playing PotBS.

And I want to see more. Enjoyable.
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X