Anger over defaming my name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger over defaming my name

I am angered by COMPUTER HARDWARE NEWS for posting something with my name on it. The first time I noticed this was earlier this week- it was about a some drunk guys doing a pod-cast which was available to listen to; if any one wants to hear it, search for it, and for those lucky enough to have heard my voice over Battlefield or teamspeak would tell the difference. The second time, the newest post ( on thursday, october the fourth) was about fat women in tiny shorts or skirts (yuck) and about nerds being replaced by tourists in a Japanese city known as Akihabara. Another thing, I saw that I wrote some paper on the power of the PS3, but it was by Kaz.

Now, I do not blame Computer hardware news, but something is wrong here. If you can explain this to me great and manage to calm me down :) that would be awsome, but until then I have something that will be used against me.
    Last edited by BeSiege82; 10-04-2007, 11:45 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Anger over defaming my name

You mean with besiege82 or your actual name?

If it's your actual name he might have the same name as you.
    |TG|Gabriel87
    Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
    Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Comment

I do not mean my real name, but rather my screen name BeSiege82- which I use here. In fact, the post notes that I am from TG.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Do you have a link to this "Computer Hardware News"? Google didn't return anything of relevance.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Yep, searched google with all kinds of search criteria from your post and couldnt find anything. could you possibly link?

Comment

http://hardwarenews.techneek.co.uk/category/science

mind you, this one is not offensive but I am mad they used my name.

The point I am angry at is my school having rules of punishing you over negative comments made over the internet, so for example the school I go to supports prohibition which in turn will make any post on achohol found by staff could get me in a tight spot.

well, I cannot find the other-yet.

Comment

Notice that they used Axis's name too...thats very odd. Wait...looking at it further, there are entire SECTIONS of TG posts in there. I think this is something the Boss man might wanna take a look at.

Here are some examples:
              http://hardwarenews.techneek.co.uk/c...er-irregulars/
              http://hardwarenews.techneek.co.uk/c...t-reality-mod/
              http://hardwarenews.techneek.co.uk/c...er-university/

Comment

So, are they posts we actually made or stuff that made up with our names on it? What's happening? Are we in... The Twilight Zone????

|TG-Irr| ThePenguineer ::: |TG-Irr| Pengie the Noob
                TG-Irregulars Commanding Officer
                ||

Comment

Holy Sh*t!!
                  This isn’t some form of wiki or search site is it.
                  After some looking I realized that we’re all in this site.
                  It even has links that link back to the TG site.
                  Could this be a site of Apo’s that we don’t know of yet(among many of his others ;))?
                  |TG|Gabriel87
                  Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
                  Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Comment

Err...that "guy's" blog is freaking me out. I feel like someone is stalking me... *looks over shoulder*

*shudders*
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

The odd thing is that TG members are associated with posts that they had nothing to do with on completely different sites. It's very strange.

Comment

I think that this site has some sort of automatic search engine deal going on that trawls the web, snatches up stuff that matches it's search definitions and posts them on its site. "All the technology blahblahblah, all in one convenient place".

Pure speculation, though.

Comment

Probably reads your ip too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
                            I think that this site has some sort of automatic search engine deal going on that trawls the web, snatches up stuff that matches it's search definitions and posts them on its site. "All the technology blahblahblah, all in one convenient place".

Pure speculation, though.
                            Oh, you mean web bots- the giant web searching stock fluctuation engineered program that predicted the '04 or '05 tsunami. :)

I also think something should be done about this. ;) Fettermen has something in there too, but he is called admin.
                            There is also a complete section devoted to TGU and TG news.

AHHHHHHHHH
                            Last edited by BeSiege82; 10-06-2007, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Couldn't find any dirt on myself. I was disappointed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X