No announcement yet.

Extending my appreciation...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending my appreciation...

Gentlemen, allow me to extend to you my greatest gratitude.

Its been a extremely rough couple weeks for my family and I. I explained to them about what you are all about and they were astonished. They asked, "Why would a bunch of strangers you have never met before extend their sympothy and support?" My answer was the following...

"Believe it or not, they too are family and freinds one way or another. We know each other personalities like we have known each other for years. We have grown to care for one another. We all have something in common, and it's not just gaming. Its the genuine care and support for each other. We tell each other everything...our troubles, our joys, our feelings, or just advice. We are more than a gaming community. We are a family that takes care of each other."

I then showed them all your post's regarding the recent tradegy. They send there most sincere appreciation in this time of grieving.

Again, thanks for everything,

I will be back in Korea on the 21st of Oct...and should get back in the full swing of things again. My Dad has really slow internet and wont really be around on the forums till then.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Extending my appreciation...

Thanks for posting Dirt. It's great to see you working your way back to your "home away from home" here at TG.

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
    if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Just focus on taking care of yourself and family for now. Looking forward to having you back when the time is right. I would have spoken up sooner but I don't keep as good an eye on the forums as I should - Very, very sorry for your loss, man. And yes, it is nice we have such a mature and sensitive community that does indeed care for one another. It is one of the things that makes TG special, in fact - we have some lovely nice folks around here. One reason I keep coming back.

Take care of yourself and bless you, your family, and your step-brother, Dirtboy.
      |TG-Irr| Icefoxen
      - Exercising more to deal with the plateau. (-72 lbs)

I hope all goes well Dirt.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Good to hear from you bro, it's intense not seeing posts from you ;)

See you on the battlefield.

The guys previously said most of what I would have said, so I'll sum up my statement with one final thing: you would have done the same for any of us.

My regards and condolences to your family and to you bro. Take care of yourself and we'll see you when you get back "home".

Anytime dennis.. anytime. Take care of yourself and your family, and I hope all goes smoothly. :)

You and your family are in my prayers Dirty. See you when you get "home" bro!
                | | |

Hope everything works out with you and your family! Can't wait till ya get back.
                  "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed