Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hi

Long story short,

I am part of an internet subaru board at nasioc.com and we started a steam group and I saw a member was part of a "clan" so I decided I was going to check out the clan and it was Tactical Gamer.

I Played on your TF2 server tonight with nulloperations among others and found it to be a great time with :gasp: teamwork among pubbies so I decided to say hey. I like how you guys are set up and have been part of many guilds and clans throughout the years in TFC, WoW, BF1942/BF2/BF2142 and my original FPS game that noone ever heard of called Aliens Online back in 1998 or so.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say hey and that it seems like you guys have a good operation running here. Back in the day I ran my TFC clan called [DR] and was also the webmaster and server admin. Now I am a Graduate of Virginia Tech in BIT and going to graduate in April with my MBA and MS-MIS from Pitt. Thats just a lil background on me.

Ecanem

Re: Just saying hi

We're not really a "clan"

We're a community of thousands of like minded players who enjoy playing with eachother.

Welcome to TG!
    Skud

Comment

Welcome to TG, Ecanem!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
        We're not really a "clan"

We're a community of thousands of like minded players who enjoy playing with eachother.

Welcome to TG!
        Thats why I pu the "" around "clan". The last group I was in BF with (The Lazy Bastards) Were similar.

Comment

Interesting, I think the 3rd SFD (a squad that is part of Tactical Gamer) just played the Lazy Bastards in BFCL.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Welcome to TG, you're gonna love it here! (im the coolest one of them all =D)
            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
              Welcome to TG, you're gonna love it here! (im the coolest one of them all =D)
              Soulja is right, he's pretty cool. But hotness is what counts here at TG, and I'm the hottest of them all.

Well, my avatar at least.... anyway, welcome to TG :)
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X