Insurgency HL2 Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurgency HL2 Mod

I finally got around to trying this mod out the other night, I gotta say for something in early beta this mod has a lot of appeal.

The biggest problem is still an ability for HL2 hackers to dominate but I've participated in some rounds of insurgency that were balls to the wall amazing. Lost of tactics and communication securing checkpoints.

I dont know if this has been up on Tacticals radar at all but it might be worth if for some of you guys to check out.

I know I enjoyed it.

http://www.insurgencymod.net/

And a trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fTCO7ZE-uE

Re: Insurgency HL2 Mod

Well, I think we already have some guys playing this mod. You should check out our insurgency forums :)

Comment

I think we had a server up for a while, but it was so bug-ridden it just wasn't worth playing. I understand they have a new version out, but the mod didn't offer anything that I can't get from one of the other games here at TG. If it offered something new or exciting, maybe I'd try it again, but there just wasn't much to it...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Concr3te View Post
        Well, I think we already have some guys playing this mod. You should check out our insurgency forums :)
        I glanced over the forum for a topic regarding this. Should probably have used the search feature. My bad.

Comment

It's kinda...old. I knew it would be.

Came out in july, we played it all for a week, and left it to die.
          Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X